A Dream That has
Been Cooking for Years
Vincenzo’s was opened in 1987 by Vincenzo and Marilyn Occhipinti. They found love in 1957 as hairstylist in Syracuse, New York, were their families immigrated to from Collesano, Sicily to become shoe makers at the Nettleton Shoe Factory. As hairstylist working together, they often would bring in delicious, scratch made food for their coworkers and clients. Their coworkers encouraged them to pursue their true passion and talent in the art of Sicilian cooking. It was always their dream to bring their family recipes to us all, and they did for over 30 years right here in lake Elsinore.